BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bad Moon Rising-The Vampire Diaries.

Wowzas.

So on Thursday night a new episode of Vampire Diaries aired.

I didnt plan on watching it because it was about all the werewolves.

I dislike werewolves.

BUT, I ended up watching it and....

HOLY CROW.

Elena is a MEANIE!

I Hate Her.

End of Story.

Not really...

Poor Damon!

I mean, he SAVED her life!

But apparently that ment NOTHING to Elena.

She broke his heart again!

meh.

As for CAROLINE...

Shes awesome.

Yeah, awesome vamp now!

STEFAN...

Still an Edward Knockoff.

Still hate him.

Ok so the wolves look awesome.

I dont like CGI cause they look too fake.

The wolves are like RAWRRR!!

Ending: NO NOT KATHERINE!
DONT DO IT CAROLINE!

Quote of the Episode: "You and Katerine share a lot more things than just looks."- DAMON! :'(

XOXO
Jamie :)

0 comments: